Bespoke Dynamic DNS Updater is an open source dynamic dns hostname updater client for DNS-O-Matic, Amazon Route53 and Dnsimple. It runs on Windows and is written in C# and is built on the .NET Framework 4.
- Amazon Route53 is a reliable, scalable and cost effective DNS service.
- Dnsimple is a reliable, no-nonsense DNS service with great usability.
- DNS-O-Matic is a service that enables you to install a single updater client on your computer, and update hostnames at one or more of the dozens of dynamic dns providers that DNS-O-Matic supports.
Why Use the DNS-O-Matic Service?
- You can pick an updater client that you trust, or with features that you need, and it will still work even when you swith dynamic dns providers.
- You can update hostnames at different dynamic dns providers, without having to install multiple clients on the same computer.
- As a user of the DNS-O-Matic service, you can configure DNS-O-Matic to send you email notifications when your IP Addresses change, or when there are errors updating your hostnames. This is something that many updater clients or dynamic dns services do not provide.
Find out more about the Bespoke Dynamic DNS Updater in the Bespoke Dynamic DNS Updater Readme.
Bespoke Dynamic DNS Updater
Bespoke Dynamic DNS Updater is a free, open source dynamic dns hostname updater client.